Is light bleeding ok in pregnancy?

Hi im 8 weeks into my pregnancy and im having some very light bleeding like a pink kind of bleeding. Is that normal at all? I'm going to my doctor in a bit but I feel alright

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I have been bleeding since I was 3 weeks pregnant. I am not 12 weeks. And I am talking bright red with clots. Doc said that my cervix is bleeding and that it must be extreamly sensitive to activity, lifting, etc. She told me to take it easy, but baby is perfectly fine :) keep your appt. With your doctor just in case, but done worry quite yet. Bleeding in the first trimester is pretty normal.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:14 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Oops. I meant I am now 12 weeks pregnant, lol
    amber1330

• Yeah my doctor told me that mild bleeding in the first trimester and early in the second is common. Unless it gets heavy enough to fill a pad or you are having blood clots along with it i wouldnt worry but it is still a good idea to ask your doctor about it cause it could be a sign of something else. Good luck to you and hope this helped
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 2:57 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• i had bleeding in the 8 wk clotting so i went to the hopsital and they did a sonogram and said everything was fine.. so try not to worry everything should be okay! good luck
    ashley810

Answer by ashley810 at 11:06 AM on Mar. 9, 2011