when you love someone?

ok so me and my boyfriend have been together for 9 months now ever since me and my ex broke up i been thinkin about him alot..we broke up in feb..also i was pregnant from my ex but i lost the baby.so i feel like i do love my boyfriend but then i feel like i love my ex still what should i do??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Relationships

• You need to stop seeing your current boyfriend until you figure it out. It is not fair to him if you are loving someone else.
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 12:06 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I agree. Time to back off and work on yourself. You aren't ready to commit, and why hurry, after all. Get out on your own and develop your own interests and skills. While you are doing this you may find that you are better able to decide how you feel, without all the pressure you are under now. Be good to yourself, and really, fair to your friend.

Answer by Bmat at 12:12 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• It kind of sounds like your current boyfriend was a "rebound relationship." It's never a good thing to bounce from one relationship to another without taking time to discover who you are and what you want out of a relationship. Maybe it's time to make that move now...to be by yourself. I wouldn't advice that you go back to your ex either. There's a reason he's your ex. Just take some time to be single!
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 12:22 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• do i want my ex back maybe cuz he was my first at sex and got pregnant from him ???
    Anonymous

• Or could be that you didn't have closure in one relationship and went to another kinda fast. What you need to do is let go of one so you can have another relationship.Your x may not be all that and maybe thats what you need to see.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 2:13 PM on Nov. 22, 2008