More of a vent....ugh. adult content

Ever since I had our son Nov 08 my periods have been whacky so in Aug 09 we went 1 time, did you read that right ONE time without protection and I got pregnant with our daughter. She was born May 010. Again peroids are every other month and now I havn't had one in two months. Again we went ONE time without protection & he even pulled out but I got this gut feeling I"m pregnant again. I love my babies. Don't get me wrong & we have afford them but I just don't know if we're ready for another baby. I want another baby just not now. I mean I know if I am, (which I am testing in the morning) I will love the baby & have a few months until she/he gets here but idk...ugh. And if I"m not pregnant I wanna know where the hell my aunt flow is, I mean damn she pisses me off when he doesn't scheulded her appts. lol.......

Encouraging & comforting words are needed. Thank you.

rebel07

Asked by rebel07 at 12:41 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• that sounds scary!! i hop everything turns out the way you want it too!
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 12:43 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• That strikes me as funny...if you were a teenage girl you would have the worst luck in the world lol....I would go to the Dr just to find out why your periods arent regular....I was on Depo before we started trying for the baby I'm pregnant with now and it took a year after me discontinuing for my period to even come back (it went away completly) and when it finally came back it would be months in between each visit....side effect of the Depo...were you on any kind of birth control before?
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:53 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I was on BC pill "seasonqiue" for 5 months after she was born. So since October I've had one every other month. I had one in October, December, and we had the pullout method sex Feb 20th..... its SO werid.....I would go to the doctor but no insurance on hubby & I. It would cost $140 a week for us to have insurance & there is NO way we can afford that. So as long as the children have insurance we deal with it.
    rebel07

Comment by rebel07 (original poster) at 1:19 PM on Mar. 8, 2011