Hubby uses my hygeine products!!!!!!!

And I can't get him to stop! Help! He feels that since we are married we should share EVERYTHING....and when I say everything I'm not playin'...DH has used my deoderant, my loofah, my toothbrush, my razor, he even walks around in my freaking snuggie!! I try to get back at him saying "How would you feel if I just started using your things without asking and without regard to how you feel?" he doesnt care! Lol....it might be TMI but I clean my vagina with that loofah....I don't want all the dead skin cells he's scrubbing off his body ending up INSIDE mine!
Okay ladies I need advice....but please without bashing my hubby...he works very hard to provide for me and our daughter and he's wonderful in EVERY other way. =) Thanks mamas P.S He has all his own things...I bought him a loofah 2 weeks ago, he has his own deoderant...all the things he uses of mine (except the snuggie) he also owns....yeah...it's weird lol

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 1:02 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Thank you. I needed a hardy laugh today. I am not laughing at you or your question but at your candor. Thanks for just sharing with me today. You don't really need advice as much as venting. Thank you. Smile.

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 2:48 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Get him his own loofah & whatever else. Or if it's really that bad, just leave all your stuff be, and get yourself new and hide it - especially your toothbrush, that's gross.
    Anonymous

• Get him his own.

Answer by gemgem at 1:06 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Buy him a basket of his own stuff and put his name on it. Let him know it freaks you out.He probably thinks he's being funny. lol
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 1:06 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Ahhh but he HAS his own stuff! I bought him a loofah 2 weeks ago! It's just whatever is closest he'll use
    Lucky209

Comment by Lucky209 (original poster) at 1:08 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• yeah that sounds like a solution if it bothers you that much. i don't see why you need a loofa to clean your vag though. a handful of body wash works. hubby and i share stuff w/o asking. he's used my deodorant, which makes him smell like a woman haha. i use his razor
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 1:10 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Sometimes my DH uses my deodorant(like when he runs out or can't find his because he took it somewhere else to use it lmao), but other than that, he doesn't really touch my stuff. I'd just tell him how much it freaks you out. That should work, and if it doesn't, then you know he is doing it on purpose to bug you. And payback's a bitch. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 1:19 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• lol well i dont know why he would want to use your deodorant it will make him smell girlie. you know next time he does that i would comment on how fruity or girlie he smells. lol
    i am guilty of using my husbands razor which he hates so i only do it if im completely out then i throw out the blade.
    as for everything else go buy new toothbrush and whatnot and hide it. that way you have your own stuff that only you use.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 1:20 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Hahaha my husband does this too, but not to the extent yours does. He uses, and always has used, his own toothbrush but we share a tube of toothpaste. I've caught him using my bath loofa so I bought him his own. I even tried to buy him that axe man sponge that "cleans your ball" haha but nope, he wants the womens one.. He also uses my dove body spray, and my degree women's deodorant, both of which I've had to buy him for his own. He says womens deodortant doesn't turn white or get sticky like the mens and the body spray just smells good (luckily its more a a fresh scent and nothing too fruity or feminine lol). We also share body wash, shampoo, and conditioner. He prefers Caress and I usually let him pick out the scent LOL. I say he's just jealous cuz women smell so much better!

But he uses his own once I bought him his own. Only thing I can suggest to you is putting your personal stuff away each time. Good luck!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:37 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I'd use a clean washcloth each time. as for deodorant and toothbrushes, I'd keep a decoy toothbrush on the counter. And hide my regular one in the drawer. Keep hounding him about using your toothbrush.. and other items..
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 1:38 PM on Mar. 8, 2011