About baby video monitors

Does any1 have recommendations on video baby monitors? i found 1 that i kinda like but i wanna some good personal reviews. The 1 i looked @ has night vision which is really what i want it 4. Shes a light sleep & when i go 2 check on her the floor ALWAYS creeks & it makes her stir so im lookin 4 somethin that i can see her @ night & not have 2 distrub her so this helicopter momma can have some peace of mind.

Charisma88

Asked by Charisma88 at 1:14 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in General Parenting

• http://www.summerinfant.com/Products/Monitoring/Video-Monitors/Day-Night®-Baby-Video-Monitor.aspx

This is the one I have, the Summer Infant Day and Night. Its awesome and I love it! They have some other kinds that are super high tech that I would love, but too pricey for me :) Check it out GL!
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 1:20 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• That's the same one I have - the Summer Day and Night. We've had it for over a year and it's working great!

Answer by missanc at 1:21 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• thank you both!
    Charisma88

Comment by Charisma88 (original poster) at 1:29 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Here is a bump from me bc I would like to get one as well.. Im a nervous momma and my boys sleep in the room with us until we get our new home and I want to have peace of mind that they are ok and that I can aways see them
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 1:30 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I've had the Summer day&night one, too for about 4 years. I think it was the 1st year the hand held version was avail. I still have it in my kids room now (kindergartner and a 4 1/2 y/o) to check on them, monitor time out compliance, and to watch my son sleep occasionally (he has terrible asthma and also night mares, night terrors) it's a time and sanity saver. our 1930's house has some seriously loud floors. it's a HUGE helper and was great investment.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 1:43 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• The reviews are great on Summer day&night one but I don't want something that broadcasts video since it can be picked up by others. I could care less if they can hear but I don't want them seeing inside my house. Just a thought.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:52 PM on Mar. 8, 2011