Why do i feel like something is wrong?

i went to the doctors yesterday for a prenatal checkup/physical, she let me listen to the heart beat (its beating at 152 :D)which made me really happy but as soon as she left the room so i could get dressed again i couldn't help but feel like something was wrong, im not bleeding or anything but i just have that weird feeling...it could be something other then my pregnancy but i cant think what it is....

has anyone felt like this? cuz i feel so werid for feeling like i do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i felt that way my whole pregancy with my second. i just couldnt shake it. i couldnt wait til my next appt to hear the heartbeat. there wasnt anything wrong and everything was perfect but i just could stop feeling like that.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 1:25 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Yes, it is just your hormones. They will go up and down the whole time. Until about 3 months after pregnancy they will go back to normal.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 1:26 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• iv felt like this my WHOLE pregnancy so far...im only 18 weeks so its not that long into it lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:30 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• i started feeling that way after my very first appt. when i got far enough along to start feeling kicks it did help ease the feeling but when i had long periods where she didnt kick i would start to drink cold water and poke my belly to get her to kick.
    dont worry things will be fine. i know easier said then done but try to relax.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 1:33 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• yeah i felt like that a lot.. i even cried.. for no reason.. its the hormones.. im sure you will have a nice healthy baby.. try and think positive! I know its hard... im going through the same thing right now! :D
    RaRaRachels

Answer by RaRaRachels at 1:35 PM on Mar. 8, 2011