Do u have a certian nurse u like talking to compared to others on the phone for u kids?

I do, her name is Margret, she answers everything and even makes time for u to talk. I can talk to her for a half hr on the phone and makes sure u can always count on her. That's the kind of nurse i love. She is my sons pediatricians nurse one of them

2boysyahoo.com

Asked by 2boysyahoo.com at 1:34 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in General Parenting

• I always just ask the nurses I know. I only talk to the one on the phone if I have to get an apt with the doctor (EVERYONE has to talk to a nurse before they can get an apt for anything other than a check up).
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 1:37 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I like all of the nurses in our office, but there is one NP I dont care for shes nice but we just dont see eye to eye on things!
    moe7e

Answer by moe7e at 1:39 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• On the phone it really doesn't matter but I love for the one nurse to check us in when my son has an appointment. You can tell right away she LOVES kids and is always very peppy, very sweet and very gentle. Plus she remembers my son and is always happy to see him.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:41 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• When I lived back home, my doctors nurse, Amy, was by far the best person I've ever come across in any doctors office. She was so sweet. I had to take my oldest with me for a pap one day because babysitter flaked and Amy took her around the clinic giving her stickers and letting her see all the cool medical equipment while I had my pap done. She always had such a happy bubbly attitude and was SO kind with my children and I. I nominated her for employee of the month every month throughout my pregnancy, I hope she got it at least one time. Also she was the only nurse who could administer vaccinations without making my kids cry. She's a saint, I swear =P
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 2:08 PM on Mar. 8, 2011