2 under two!!!! (also in toddlers)

Were expecting our 2nd child in November, and our daughter wont yet be 2. So what would you recommend for a stroller? What about pack 'n plays, should I get another one? Anything else I'm going to need or maybe want?

wife_mother1790

Asked by wife_mother1790 at 1:43 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Our daughters were 15 months apart. The only things we needed another of were a crib, a carseat, a highchair (the portable ones that strap to chairs are the best!), and maybe a pack and play. We also invested in a double stroller. It has been a blessing! Good luck! You will be one busy mommy for sure! :)
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 1:50 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• What stroller did you get?
    wife_mother1790

Comment by wife_mother1790 (original poster) at 1:52 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I have two 18 months apart and two 20 months apart. We got a BabyTrend double Sit n Stand. It comes with two actual stroller seats, you can attach a carseat on when the little one is newborn, and when the older one is bigger, the back stroller seat snaps off and it becomes a regular sit n stand stroller. It's great!

Answer by missanc at 1:58 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• We had 3 under 3 at one time. There is 15 months and 13 months between them.
    We had a monster double stroller. It was bulky and heavy but I did a lot of walking so we needed something sturdy. When the 3rd was little we would put her and the oldest in the back seat because they were both so tiny and my monster son sat up front, lol.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 2:37 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Valium.

good luck

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 4:17 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Mine were 16 months apart, I really wish I had a double car seat, even now my son is just over 2 and I STILL wish I had one! He has been in a toddler bed for the longest so she used his old cradle then to a pack and play. He is getting a full sized bed tomorrow! I bought her a crib that is a 4-in-1, it switches to a day bed and a full sized bed frame! The rotation worked out well for us! The stroller I wanted was the duo glider i think just so you know, sold by sears...it got great reviews! And the price wasnt too shabby!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 7:34 PM on Mar. 8, 2011