2 under two!!!! (also in babies)

Were expecting our 2nd child in November, and our daughter wont yet be 2. So what would you recommend for a stroller? What about pack 'n plays, should I get another one? Anything else I'm going to need or maybe want?

wife_mother1790

Asked by wife_mother1790 at 1:44 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• stand and sit stroller.. I never used the pack and play I got. But I BF and did co sleeping..
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 1:52 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• congrats!!! im in the same boat as you as we are expecting our 3rd one in Sept. I have a 4 (will be 5 in Sept) a 13 month old (will be 19months in Sept). My only advice for you is to buy used try garage sales for strollers or craigs list. Good luck
    tomsjennabean

Answer by tomsjennabean at 2:12 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• we only used our pack & play 5x total ever. is your 2 year old well behaved? a sit/stand stroller only works if the big kid is obedient. make sure you're set on carseats and they fit what you're driving. also I consider a video baby monitor a must for you if you don't already own one. my kids were 19mos apart and it bought me alot of piece of mind.

and make sure there's a big ticket item for your 2yr old as a gift from the new baby. as nice as you can afford. like a kitchen or a playhouse. and stress its from the baby. it'll create love and also something new, exciting, big kid, and VERY fun to entertain her while you create the new babies schedule.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:13 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I never really used the pack and play I had with my daughter I think the only time I used it was while I was outside doing yard work so she could get some fresh air and be outside with me .
    kjade226

Answer by kjade226 at 5:03 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I have a 18m son and a 15m daughter (step) I've found that as long as you have one place to lay down each kid when you need it you can make it work pretty well, my two are so close in age though that they want to be together all the time. In the begining a bassinet will work great because you can move it from room to room. I agree with the other moms, Garage sales are the best to find gently used baby stuff! GL and Congrats!
    thesouthernmom

Answer by thesouthernmom at 6:01 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Well their are a few strollers made for two.
    BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 5:03 PM on Mar. 9, 2011