My hubby likes to masterbate

he thinks im sleeping and when im taking my son to the bus stop, and he does this while looking at porn on the computer. He doesnt want to have sex with me as much as he use to, now i must say that i am pregnant and i want sex all the time. Should i not say anything to him about it, cause he doesnt know that i know, or should i say something to him? I was actually thinking about getting a toy to help myself . And i know this sounds weird but in all honesty it turns me on to watch him masterbate when he thinks im sleeping.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Relationships

• ypur prego? congrads! but i think hes trying to repsect your belly space. I have 4 kids. my hubby/ dad of all my kids. was realy hung up bout my belly space. respect for me & his unborn. Weird, but he just couldnt hardly stand the thought of " head" bumping, so to speak. Let him catch you watching porn, then say...well, I "too" like sex...even prego. tell him your really turned on even more with all the hormones. then jump his bone...s! LOL! i bet he'll confess his hang up on the "head bumping" thing to you...if you dont over react. plus, some guys like to play with their own toy. tell him you want to watch....at least hes "looking at you... kid" . *smiles* as long as hes not shopping away from home, its ok. i think.
    Anonymous

• tell him that. im sure it will turn him on too. lol
    men think its sexy when a women confesses what turns her on. esp when it has to deal with him.
    good luck. im sure he will be happy. lol
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 12:50 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• ..i'd tell him then deny him sex just for being an asshole.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 1:17 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Maybe he knows you're watching? Some people like for people to watch? I'd reach over and say "want some help with that?" and see if he says yea, or just reach over and take over without asking. I'm all for toys, but why use the toy if you've got a ready something right there waiting for you to reach out and take it? lol
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 1:30 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I would totally order a toy and suggest a fun night of self pleasure in the same room... tell him you like to watch him and he would probably LOVE to watch you "take care of business" I'm sure you will blow him away with this frisky confession.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 2:42 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• maybe you shoud do it to and make sure he knows you are doing it.
    madcat500

Answer by madcat500 at 6:54 PM on Nov. 23, 2008