Ummmm...am i just been a mean host,lol

alright ladies me and my dh is having a fish/shrimp fry and crawfish boil this saturday with family and friends there should be about 25-30 people there. okay first of all we all know how expensive seafood is plus we gonna have sides and "adult beverages". so my SIL said y'all should add some lobster tails and snow crabs to the menu and i was like "ummmm excuse me i just wanted to have a nice little gathering with good laughter i am not trying to break da damn bank." was i wrong for saying that i wasnt trying to be rude but people can always tell you what you should do when it's not their money!! what you think

mztxdelta

Asked by mztxdelta at 2:09 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I would telll her if she wants them she's welcome to bring them herself.
    sydash11

Answer by sydash11 at 2:11 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• @sydash11...thats what i was thinking. because seafood is high we probaly gonna spend 200 on just the seafood alone
    mztxdelta

Comment by mztxdelta (original poster) at 2:14 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• yep. If SHE wants the lobster and stuff tell her she's more than welcome to bring it herself. Otherwise, she needs to keep her trap shut.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 2:28 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I would tell her I really appreciated her offering to bring it, and before she could close her hanging open mouth, I'd announce it to anyone within hearing distance!
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 4:49 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• You should have said that would be great and tell her how many to bring.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 4:51 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• you're fine, your house, your rules
    tirelessefforts

Answer by tirelessefforts at 8:07 PM on Mar. 8, 2011