Very strange question...can women have a more "fertile" season?

i don't know if many of you will be able to wrap your heads around what i'm even trying to say..but for example... my mother was only able to get pregnant with the 3 of us in october. we all have july bdays. i know lots of women who have children whose bdays are close together. i've been trying for almost 2 years..my sons bday is the end of november if i got pregnant this cycle then i would be due the end of november, which kinda makes me think that maybe some women have a more "fertile season".. just made me think

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 2:24 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Health

• What r we cats! LOL
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:24 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• i dont know if there is scientific proof but it does seem like I know many woman whose children's birthdays fall with in a couple months of each other
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 2:25 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I am starting to think so. I have gotten preg with my kids in May and we have been "trying" off and on since July. Not positive though.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 2:26 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I do not think so.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 2:26 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• My oldest was born in November. And my youngest was born in June.

Answer by louise2 at 2:27 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• dancer..i know it sounds crazy but ive just been thinkin
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 2:27 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I've heard of anything like that before,but it does make sense. My mom has 4 kids and 2 in December and 2 in July (those 2 are twins though). It may be just coincidence though.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 2:29 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• LOL i think so ive only been pregnate the 4 times i tried and 4 times the proof my kids 4 bdays are within 30 days (NO JOKE)
    Barbie_Cinalli

Answer by Barbie_Cinalli at 2:31 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I don't really know about any scientific evidence, but I know many women whose babies were all born the same month and it wasn't really planned--including me. My sons were born in November.
    mamagoose524

Answer by mamagoose524 at 7:59 PM on Mar. 9, 2011