Know anyone taking Adderall and Wellbutrin?...

I have a friend that has been taking both for several years and it doesn't seem that she's getting any better. She has a child and since she's on these types of drugs, having another baby is not an option in fear that being off of them, would make her life miserable and those around her. Some days are good but more days are bad. Is it the medicine or is her wiring off enough to warrant serious evaluation? She's in a relationship but her BF won't marry her because of the emotional rollercoaster and since she's on the verge of getting disability, getting a job is out of the question since she can't be emotionally consistent on a daily basis. She won't listen to me nor tell her doctor that she thinks she's being watched, her meds tampered with and that someone is pulling the strings in her life. Her BF loves her so much but it kills me to see him of an uncertain future to having a child with her. Any feedback, thoughts or suggestions are appreciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Live and let live. I would not get to involved in her lifes choices. Maybe....just maybe this is not a issue you need to worry about hun.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 2:35 PM on Mar. 8, 2011