What to do tonight while my husband plays his card game with his buddies?

Every other tuesday night he has his friends come and play a card game called Magic the gathering. While he is playing that my oldest son goes down with him to play in the jumpoline we have downstairs he got for xmas and he is down there for a good 2hrs. but i usually am upstairs on the computer and if not dealing with my 5month old. Sometimes i watch cooking shows too. and by 7:3opm i get my 3 year old put to bed Like i do every other normal night.
but i get sick and tierd of doing the same thing over and over again and i have no friends to hang out with or anything other than my cousin who half the time doesn't want to come over. I maybe can sometimes go watch the little boy i babysit for at his wrestling practice and hang out with his mom i did that once.
Any ideas it is to cold to go for a walk and for me to take kids to the park, and don't feel like driving back to the city

2boysyahoo.com

Asked by 2boysyahoo.com at 2:34 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Entertainment

• cafemom
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 2:39 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Have a cookfest, it IS mardi gras after all... use up all the odds and ends just like they would've done before lent years ago xx
    Twinminator

Answer by Twinminator at 2:44 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• watch a movie, get lost in a book, make a puzzle, do a puzzle book, bake cookies or cupcakes, call or write a friend, do a craft, scrapbooking, read a magazine
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:05 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Maybe take the kids out for a little while. Meet up with friends, dinner and a movie maybe? You could make it a night you spend doing something fun with your kids.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 5:34 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Watch chick flicks, surf the net ~ wish my BF would leave me alone more often ...
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:42 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• well i went to take the boys to watch a 7 year old boy at his wrestling practice, so my 3 year old played with his buddy again today and i got to hang out with the boys mom. Came home, took my kids on the jumpoline we have down stairs, hung out with my husband and his friends, NOw upstairs gave my 3 year old his pediasure and soon getting him ready for bed? what to do after that is beyond me
    2boysyahoo.com

Comment by 2boysyahoo.com (original poster) at 8:14 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Read a good book, or cafemom.
    ShellyRo

Answer by ShellyRo at 4:26 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Oh yea, if DH gambles, pray that he wins BIG!
    ShellyRo

Answer by ShellyRo at 4:29 PM on Mar. 19, 2011