Help me find my motivation

So everyone has at least one part of a job they dread.. mine is cooking. i dont mind laundry or cleaning but what i cant seem to get motivated is cooking. how do i start to like cooking. This is the only part of my job im lacking in. Ive never been a cooker let alone a baker.

proudmom611

Asked by proudmom611 at 2:37 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Home & Garden

• LOL... sorry I was answering the initial question "help me find my motivation"

as for your secondary question: sometimes we just do what we dont like and never find it fun. it would be wonderful if you woke up and decided you liked to cook, but if you dont like it, you may never like it. Try a cooking class with some girlfriends... maybe if you combine, friends and laughter with cooking you will start to like it. Otherwise, just have a BIG glass of wine while you make dinner.. that helps me!
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 4:24 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• look under the couch cushions... I often find lost things there.

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 2:39 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Your motivation is not at my house. I use to like to cook, but that was when I liked to eat.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 2:39 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• i hate cooking also
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 2:41 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Where do you work? Will they train you to cook??
    Anonymous

• Anon.. i am a SAHM the only training i get is from my cook books...that have dust on them. sahlady... i looked under the couch cushions, nothing! where is it!?blank stare

proudmom611

Comment by proudmom611 (original poster) at 2:49 PM on Mar. 8, 2011