This is what is wrong with the world !!!

I made a post over a month ago about a distant 'realative" ( one of my husbands sisters kids) ...

She is 26 years old and has had 3 kids ( the oldest she gave up for adoption to a great family, but she still kept her youngest boys who are 6 and 8).

Hse had had them taken away before but they are always given back to her.... last year her oldest son almost died because he got into his ADD meds , she was sleeping, he was even on life support -- of course nothing was done...

And then in January, the same thing happened to her younger son and her nephew ( that she was suppose to be watching) , they got into her her blood pressure meds and they btoh were life-flighted and no one expected them to make it the Dr even told them to call in the whole family because it didnt look good for either of the boys.

Gladly, they both did make it and was able to go home.... CPS did come and take the boys from her and gave them to the same people who adopted her daughter and said that they will do anything to adopt these boys. It was said that she was going to be arrested and was facing over 10 years in jail... We thought we could all rest easy and that everything was going to be alright.

She still isnt in jail -- in fact all she has to do is take a parenting class and some sort of class that eaches you how to properly lock up medication -- REALLY .... that is ALL she has to doand she gets her kids back !!!

It literally makes me so sick to even think of her -- I mean before we only seen her and " that part of the family" maybe 3 times a year ... but now I hope to GOD I don't see her again because i really dont know how I would react.... I cant believe this disgusting low life idiot is not rotting in prison ....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:45 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• Obviously this woman is lacking in responsibility, anyone can make a mistake once, but when it happens more than once, is just carelessness!

Answer by older at 2:48 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Knowing that why would anyone allow her to watch their child? Other people have to be responsible too. They can't expect crazies to properly care for their children
    Anonymous

• Ish.. this system of ours SUCKS!!!!!!!!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:49 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Not to mention they live in the same city that a woman got her 7 year old child taken away from her for leaving her in the locked vehicle while she went to pay for gas ( and had no other incidents or anything ) ... but the child was taken away and put in the care of another family member ( she has the child back now but it took months for everything to get "fixed") ....

They are all disgusting loonies down there - my husband sister is a huge druggie who lives off of the system and she raised 6 kids to be just like her , they have all had their kids taken away from them at one time or another ( but they always get them back) .... at a time they were all living in a small trailor with plywood floors ....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:54 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I can't believe they would give her the children back. :(
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 2:57 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• They havent this time yet ... but they told her as soon as she has finished those classes then she can....

I hope and pray that something can be done before then.... or her usual laziness will kick in and she just wont go.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:01 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Because all too often the courts and judges think children are always better off with their biological parent. This is just one of the many many mistakes that system makes.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:55 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• The system is awful. Who protects the children? How could they possibly think parenting classes is going to make a difference? My heart goes out to these 2 little boys. God is watching over them, and protecting them. My prayers are with them. Is there anyone who is above her case worker that you can talk to? Clearly these children are in danger. Isn't the hospital records enough?
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 6:28 PM on Mar. 8, 2011