what is the funniest/strangest thing...

what is the funniest/strangest thing your child/children have for for christmas?

a last year we got our son a pretend chainsaw for christmas and this year he says he's had enough practice and this year he wants santa to bring him a real one. he's five by the way, lol

Julia0331

Asked by Julia0331 at 12:44 PM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Just for Fun

• One of my 5 year olds has decided that for this christmas he wants a suit exactly like daddy wears for work along with a briefcase. We are considering getting a mini suit and briefcase for him..
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 12:50 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• that is so cute..

One of my 5 year olds has decided that for this christmas he wants a suit exactly like daddy wears for work along with a briefcase. We are considering getting a mini suit and briefcase for him..
    Julia0331

Answer by Julia0331 at 12:51 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• My three year old told me she wants a tattoo of a giraffe on her butt for Christmas.. I told her if she still wants it in 15 years, she can get it lol.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 12:59 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Im a nurse - so my daughter wants a "real" stethoscope not that pretend one!
    CarlyHollie

Answer by CarlyHollie at 1:24 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• my son is insisting an a real motorcyle, or a delivery truck, hes 4. i cracks me up.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 2:50 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• my son that is 9 and will be 10 has requested a cell phone, it may not be too strange for people when their kids get that old but it is for me since he doesnt even know my phone number or anything!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:56 PM on Nov. 22, 2008