Daycare that doesn't break the bank

I have a 2 year old son and i can't seem to find a daycare that isn't too expensive. i live in sandston virginia so if anyone has any ideas please tell me :) thank you

hismommy6509

Asked by hismommy6509 at 3:17 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• check into a home day care setting most times they are a little less expensive!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 3:20 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• If you find an inexpensive daycare it might not be one that you will approve of. Today everything is getting more and more expensive. Daycare has skyrocketted causing many mommies to stay at home. If you do find some information on an inexpensive daycare please pass it on.
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 3:21 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• i have been looking forever. i used an in home daycare and she was very unreliable. she would always call me in the morning to let me know she couldnt watch my son that day and blah blah. i just need a reliable person to watch my child that i can trust and wont cost me an arm and a leg you know haha
    hismommy6509

Comment by hismommy6509 (original poster) at 3:29 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• my suggestion is to you is to maybe find a inhome babysitter better if its your house. But make sure its someone you trust. and if you dicide someone elses home make sure its a safe inviorment and is child proof....
    BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 5:02 PM on Mar. 9, 2011