Free vent session - whats pissing you off today?

I have a headache, woke up with 2 blemishes, feel tired & cranky, grrrrrrrrr.

OK................................GO your turn.

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 3:26 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I did not get enough sleep because I had to go to school this morning. Cranky!
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 3:40 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• The weather. I'm ready for spring and sunshine. It's cold and rainy.
    August07Mom

Answer by August07Mom at 3:27 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I'm trying to get all the access codes & shit I need for my roomie to do my taxes, and I can't effing get what I need! I called them and it turns out I need the address I had when I lived with my son and his dad in '09, and I have moved three times since then, so I have no clue. I can't call my ex to ask what it was, and I doubt he even remembers. I feel like I can't even do my effing taxes now, but obviously that's not an option!!!
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 3:29 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• My dog was sitting behind me on the couch and pissed on my damn back!!! WTH??? Usually if he's going to pee in the house he goes and hides somewhere (so I can step in it later) but no he's going to be all bold about it! Grrrrrr
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:36 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Step throat is kicking my butt. I'm tired because I haven't slept good for several nights now, my throat is on fire and everytime I swallow I just want to scream in pain...
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:47 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I'm sick and trying to clean the house because my MIL is going to be here in about an hour...and is staying for a week. Ugh. Noit to mention, I've had a dry socket from a wisdom tooth extraction and have numbness that may take months to go away.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 4:02 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• That tax time is coming up ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:28 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• my husband ex using her kids to try to get info on us acting like it is so important. if it was so important when hubby daughter was on the phone with grandpa why did she not ask him the question. so then she sends her son to do her dirty work. it is not her business what my kids look like what their medical issues are. she is not their parent. we are. hubby has yet to see a picture etc of her since we last had one done at 4 :( and why does the darn phone always ring when your in the bathroom,shower or when your hands are full like with cleaning etc.
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 4:33 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I'm still getting over food poisoning from yesterday and I have no effin energy to clean and the baby is coming on Friday and all the cleaning efforts I've made this past weekend just get blown over by my tornade of a husband and children. I'm going to go off on hubby today when he gets home. He's a big boy he can pick up his own shit. I think I should be allowed a day or two to recoup from puking and shitting myself all day yesterday. As you can tell from my colorful language, I'm definitely crabby today.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 4:37 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• it has been raining all day,and i have schedules to get out .And taxes to be done and paid.Where is a magical fairy to come and relieve me of my income tax burden?I hate gathering up everything ,much less re-living all last year,was not a good one for me.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 4:44 PM on Mar. 8, 2011