Feeling lightheaded it doesn't seem to go away ?

I've tried everything I drank something ate some fruit laid down walked around got up slowly and I'm so hot I just feel like getting naked that's how hot it is I don't know what else to do I'm 12 weeks and 4 days pregnant have any of you ladies experience this.

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 3:26 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I had this in my first trimester and a little of my second with all 3 of my children! I guess it has something to due with your blood pressure and also the hormones being all crazy. The best thing to do is stay hydrated and to also get up SLOWLY. If it is sudden onset then make sure you sit down ASAP. I know it can be kinda scary but It should start leveling itself out. I would just make sure you mention it to the doc to make sure that you arent anemic. Hope thats helped some and hang in there!
    familynsni

Answer by familynsni at 3:52 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• that happened with my second pregnancy, not fun, i couldn't even stand on the line at the post office without having someone hold the spot for me. you need iron, i know it sucks but thats what my doctor said to me.
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 5:04 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• u mean u 4 months
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:45 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I was sick like that til 4 months, hot, cold, nauseous, dizzy, lightheaded. It was bad and nothing really worked I just had to wait it out.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 11:13 AM on Mar. 9, 2011