Who else is getting really annoyed?

By the other moms on here who either try to start drama Over a dang question or Thinks they know everything and are better then you? Because quite frankly its irritating me. I got enough of this on facebook and myspace but I didn't know that this is what cafe mom is for to!! (Sorry just a little aggitated & THANK YOU to all the mommas who are supportive and give good advice rather then do the things listed above)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in About CafeMom

• You have got to learn to let it slide.
    Anonymous

• They've always been here. You just have to ignore them.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 3:38 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• You ask a question for a reason, so people who know more than you can answer it.
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 3:39 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• They are everywhere.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 3:37 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Don't waste your time worrying about it....because that's how your letting it annoy you.
    Anonymous

• I think most of us are just answering the questions as honestly as we can. We answer from our own experiences or from what we KNOW we would do in that circumstance. Yes there are some here that like drama and many of us just try to ignore them.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:39 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Well when they leave Nasty rude comments I just usually &politely say thanks for the opinion but..or something along those lines. I try to be respectful but dang its getting harder and harder.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:39 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Just don't respond to them.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:40 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Ugh I know. You all are right I just let one get to me this time and already Im having a bad day so Thank you ladies.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:42 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I've been annoyed and stayed away for quite a while because of it, but now i just don't give a shit anymore.  I do not get crap on FB though, that's friends and family.  Here, most are strangers.  There are always gonna be the drama queens here.  After a while you get to know who's who, and who to ignore if their views are so different from yours and you want to avoid debate. Pick your battles, know what I mean?  I'm all for diversity and agreeing to disagree, but there really are some obnoxious individuals on this site.  IMHO of course :)

CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 3:45 PM on Mar. 8, 2011