Really?cuz shit dont f***n stop I'm guna rip there heads off

So....where do I start. Well first off I'd like to say that I may not be the most best and perfect mother in the world, But I'm pretty dam good at It. And I know my kids think I'm Amazing FYI. Someone thats family of the same age of me, tryes to tell me how I should raise my children, none less less she doesn't even have the balls to say it to my face! Well fuck her! She has no Fucking nerve to tall me how to raise my kids when she fuckn killed her own! About a year ago she got preg with her x's child and they wern't dateing at the time (SLUT) and he told her If she didn't kill It he wouldn't talk to her ever again. Well she killed It! Can you say selfish!!!! And guess what? well now they hardly talk. and she fucked herself over, so now shes trying to take her life pout on me, NOT FUCKN HAPPENING!!!.......Lession here Is don't tell people what to do or how to do It when your worse In the situation. Oh and you can't even trust your own Fuckn Family!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• alrighty
    Anonymous

• WOW! Are we related????
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 3:50 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Wow-sa.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:50 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• wow, drama....
    Anonymous

• Something on your mind, op?
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:51 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Just have to say you can't be much better than her if you go around calling her a slut and killer.

It's all immature BS. Grow up and move on.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 3:52 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Trash mouth. Your poor kids.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 3:53 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• going crazyI hope you feel better now that you let it out!!!

leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 3:53 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• That was more of a vent then a question but umm whatever makes you feel better. If you ever need to talk Im here :)
    JordonMichelle

Answer by JordonMichelle at 3:54 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Sounds pretty intense!!!!! First off as long as you know you are the mother you want to be don't let what she says bother you, it seems she might have a little jealousy there. But to throw her mistakes out there is not good either, just cause one does wrong should the other??? We all have made mistakes in the past and learn by them, I in no way would let a man tell me to get rid of my kid or he would never talk to me again and go through with it, maybe that's not the whole story and bringing that up because she has mad you irate is a little selfish too. I agree she needs to keep her comments to herself about how you raise your kids............maybe there is more here then being told if not I would just stear clear of her and let her talk you know what kind of mother you are and in the end you will be the better person for not letting her get to you............MO
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 3:54 PM on Mar. 8, 2011