Theres a high chance that im pregnant, did you get the shakes(in your hands) and so tired you feel your eyes crossing?

So i still have about 2 weeks until im due for my period but my DH and i had unprotected sex and he did bust in me so theres a huge chance i could be pregnant. I had a tiny bit of spotting sunday (not even enough for a panty line)Im really bloated and my back is killing me, but the weird thing is off and on for the past 2 days ive gotten the shakes in my hands off and on. Also today i felt so tired i felt like my eyes were crossing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I feel like that when my sugar is low.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 4:06 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I get like that when I am very tired, there is NO way I could ever be pregnant. Maybe you just need more sleep?
    Anonymous

• the best thing u can do is go to ur dr and have them give u a blood test they alway come out right
    Kattie825

Answer by Kattie825 at 4:30 PM on Mar. 8, 2011