Boy due in a few days(: my husband hates all my names.......helppp me!

all 9 months he's never liked any names I HAVE LOVED. finally, he liked TWO and ive went through HUNDREDS. He likes Braylon & Malakai. I do like them both.. but didnt LOVE LOVE them like ive LOVED LOVED others.

I came across the name Tyson & really like that one. He, however, hates it. I dont know what to do I really feel like that is "THE name" but he wont budge. His middle name is my husbands middle name.. which is NOT attractive, and its very make fun of nerdish type name.. but i agreed to it because he wants to pass his name on. Shouldnt he agree to Tyson? I think I hate the middle name more than he hates the name Tyson..

I just would like some say on this baby..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• "Some say" is finding a name you both like, not one that you both love.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:20 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• well Brayton is better than the m one
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 4:21 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• you both have to make a decision you can agree on. I personalty dont like either of thoese names. Good luck.
    Or if you both cant deside you make it funny and give you baby the same name the doctor has who will be doing the delivery, lol :-)
    (just trying to be funny, but who knows maybe thats teh name) Good luck.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 4:23 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• You make a list of your four favorite boy names. He makes a list of his four favorites, too. You take each other's lists and cross of the THREE that you hate the most.

This leaves you with one name and him with one name.

Send out an e-mail to all of your family and close friends, and ask them to vote between the two right away. The winner takes all.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 4:25 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• lol. the doctor is a girl. & i dont want to be funny when naming the baby(: haha.. but thank you! We've had a heck of a time trying to find boy names.. we never had this much trouble with our girls names!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:25 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I like tysen better than tyson.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:29 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• sit down with "HIS" list that he likes. Match it up with the middle name. do the same for your names. then post on here 4 names from each of you and the middle name and see what others think.....
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 4:40 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Sorry, but I don't think it matters that you don't love love the name - you and your husband have to compromise. What is the nerdy middle name and why not use your husband's 1st name for the middle name?
    sweetpotato418

Answer by sweetpotato418 at 5:03 PM on Mar. 8, 2011