No decision Yet!

Have looked at several exercise & work out DVD's and they look really good, huge respect for people with this committment, I am still looking at different programs to get stuck into with hubby, no decision yet but fingers crossed. A big thank you for all the tips you have sent me so far.

Josslyn

Asked by Josslyn at 4:18 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Check your local library for dvd's and try them out to find one you like. I think a good system for hubby and wife to do together would be P90X, though it's pricey. There is a similiar system called Supreme 90 days that's only $20 and pretty much the same exact thing. I ordered it but it hasn't gotten here yet!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:27 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I agree with the P90X suggestion. I know lots of husbands and wives who do it together.
    liz.1986

Answer by liz.1986 at 4:51 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• It will depend on your workout level...P90X is no joke...if you are not in decent shape it will be difficult for you. I really like Insanity, but it is more difficult than P90X.
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 9:13 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• my husband and I did p90x together for a while but now our schedules are too crazy, we liked it a lot though
    tirelessefforts

Answer by tirelessefforts at 3:04 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I still looking for something that is good for me.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 1:36 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• The WiiFit Plus was the best weight loss investment we ever made.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:41 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• If you have Comcast cable check out Ondemand
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:33 AM on Mar. 18, 2011