Why do people have to be so mean?!?

I have 2 boys and am really wanting a girl. People (people with a boy and girl) keep telling my "o your going to end up with another boy" haha............they just break my dreams and make me feel like i should have no hope. Just cause they have one of each Do you ever hear this or feel this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Some people may just be mean spirited people, others may mean know harm in saying it.....but unless you call them out on it, they'll just keep saying it. Even if it's difficult to say it, just speak up for yourself and say "I want a baby girl, but if it's another boy I will be just as happy. But to throw it in my face hurts my feelings"
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:30 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• well , dont take it so hard , you will have what you have
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 4:31 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• People are mean. Once you get past this you will live great in the world. Everyone told me I would never have a boy but I have a boy. Don't listen to what these ppl have to say especially now that your trying to get pregnant. Hugs. Keep trying You will get your girl.
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 4:33 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Only God (or whatever higher power you believe in) knows what you will have next. Dont let the others burst your bubble. Hope you get your girl tho! :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:34 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I CAN RELATE!!! I not only have 2 boys but I am 37 and about out of my child bearing years! Talk about mean, you should hear the comments I her about having more children at my age! Not to mention how many tell me I will have 3 boys then what?! Ahhhhhh talk about a heart crusher! Of course we know we COULD have another boy.duhh.. but do we really need to hear it! Good luck to you!
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 4:37 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I think they might just be joking around with you...when I got pregnant again everyone asked me what I wanted...when I said a boy they told me I was having a girl...I would HOPE people arent that mean-spirited....try not to let it get you down mama only God can say what your going to have
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 4:40 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• If these are your friends I would question the friendships.... hang in there. My first two children are boys....18 and 11. My next two are girls...6 and 2. You never know.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 4:52 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• i don't think anyone is meaning to be mean. most likely, you have a 50% chance of having a girl : )
    good luck!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 5:23 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Your get your girl;-)
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 2:02 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I don't think they are meaning to be mean.. they are just joking around. I say it to people too and I joke about it when it comes to myself. I'm 31 weeks pregnant and have people ask me all the time if I'm having a boy or girl. they always get " Ugh, it's another BOY.. this will be number TWO.. *eye roll*" with a smile. It's really not that big of a deal with people to say that kinda stuff. Don't take it so hard.
    Kayere

Answer by Kayere at 2:05 AM on Mar. 9, 2011