What would you do if your adult son who still lives at hm called you the "B" word?!

And the "B" word is not "brat"! Although I think he's a big brat right now! I'd love to punish him in some way- I'm so mad right now I cant see straight!

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 4:39 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Adult Children (18+)

• Id say...." This BITCH puts a roof over your head...Unless you can be respectful then find another palce to live".
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 4:41 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• He would no longer be living at home

Answer by admckenzie at 4:43 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I know some moms are going to call me a b@@@@@. But I would be slapping my child.
    Anonymous

• I would calmly say, "When you tell me that or cuss at me again, you will be packing your things and finding your own place to live." "We will not continue to support you and be disrepected at the same time."
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 4:45 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Kick him out.

I am the mother of a soon to be 20 year old. He does not live at home, he moved out for college/moved across country, last year. However, if he did live with me, I would not tolerate (my husband DAMN sure wouldn't tolerate) my son speaking to me in that manner. If he chose to speak to me/treat me in that manner, then he has chosen not to live under my roof any longer.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:48 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I agree with ImaginationMama. This would be his one and only warning...and hopefully wake up call...that it wasn't going to be tolerated in the future. The next time he spoke out of line to me would be the last day he lived under my roof.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 4:55 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• 1) wash his mouth out.....
    2) stop doing his cleaning and laundry, dinners etc
    3) pay rent and # 2
    4) why is he living there AND disrespecting you like that??? If he's so grown he should be working and out on his own. ( LOL)
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 4:44 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• He would be packing his bags and finding a new place to live. He would not be having the benifit of this bitch pustting a roof over his head among whatever else I was providing. I have an 18 year old son and he would never say that to me...ever. it is call respect.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 4:46 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• That's immediate termination of rights to live under my roof for no rent.
    He'd be finding his bags packed.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 12:02 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I almost clobbered my brother for talking like that to my mom. She had to pull me off of him. He's bigger than me, but let me tell you, no one talks to my mom that way, and lives to tell about it. So not cool.
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 9:20 AM on Mar. 9, 2011