Slim Fast

Have you tried the Slim Fast diet? If you did what were your results? Have you been able to keep the weight off since you did it?

liz.1986

Asked by liz.1986 at 4:44 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• years ago didnt work for me
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 4:45 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• if you can afford the upkeep of the product 3/4 times a day, exercising and eating right yeah... but then again count calories, exercising and eating smaller portions works too.
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 4:46 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Slim Fast is basically losing water weight. It's filled with fiber. So, you aren't going to keep the weight off without a lifestyle change. You have to learn to cut down on portion sizes and add exercise to your diet.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:47 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I've never done that one, I hate shakes
    tirelessefforts

Answer by tirelessefforts at 3:03 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I have a slimfast shake every morning for breakfast before going to work, quick breakfast. Sometimes when i wants to lose weight, i have one for dinner, but for it to work and keep me fuller longer i add Whey Protein powder to it, and fruit. I get the vanilla powder kind you add to milk, i put it in blender with a scoop of protein powder & few pieces of frozen fruit. Yes, i do lose weight when i skip dinner & have a slimfast shake instead, saves alot of calories.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 6:06 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• it's never worked for me....a drink is not a meal, it doesn't satisfy me....I would drink my shake and be starving. It's a waste of time and money!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 8:57 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• lol when i was about 10 my mom use to drink them and i would sneak into her clset and drink them all she would be so upset
    Dani3lla

Answer by Dani3lla at 12:03 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Careful with the Slimfast shakes, I know someone who had kidney stones and needed surgery because of them. If you want a meal replacement shake, please talk to me. I have lost 10 pounds in one month (not being really strict with the plan) on Arbonne's 30 day feeling fit kit. All products are vegan certified, easily digested and produce results. Good luck...I am working on my next 10.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 12:59 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• DH loves it he lost about 30lbs with exercise and eating right, well he lifts weight idk if that makes a difference.
    vjoaquin

Answer by vjoaquin at 1:03 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I think Slim Fast tastes terrible! If you are looking for a meal replacement shake, you need to try Shakeology! It is doctor approved and has 70 essential nutrients.

www.myshakeology.com/kristyblack
    KristyB

Answer by KristyB at 9:30 PM on Mar. 9, 2011