What do you think?

of a mohther who leaves her children in aftercare at school. or at the sitter until 5 in the evening when she gets off work at 2? Shouldn't she want to spent as much time with them as she could? Then there are evenings where they stay at the sitter until bedtime so she and he husband can go to dinner. Weekends where there is a 17 yr old with the kids so they can go to a movie.

When r thy gonna grow up and be parents and realize it is not all about them. I think the kids are neglected. Mom works full tiem, dad works full time wich is find, but when thy are not working they should want to spend all time wiht kids.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in General Parenting

• I would understand once in a while or a couple days a week to have the kids stay a bit longer so she could get housework or errands done. I would totally take advantage of that option if I had it but every day all the time yeah I dont understand it. Not sure if I would call it neglect but its not my style of parenting thats for sure.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 4:55 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I concur..... nuffsaid
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 12:36 PM on Mar. 9, 2011