Long.sorry! I don't know if I am being unreasonable or not.My SO's boss invited us all to FL. I know we really can't afford to up & go right now since we are saving for a trip to Central America & we would need airfare, park passes etc for myself & my oldest son. I told him to just go without us & I'm feeling really bummed that my kids & i can't go. Am I wrong? See if he doesn't go, the other 2 guys won't go either, they do not speak English well & really need him. The

We are planning a trip there in Nov. and we have been there several times, and my son has school and swimming now. I feel like a big baby!

JenzAmomOf2

Asked by JenzAmomOf2 at 4:54 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Travel

• Your not a big baby you are thinking with your head...let Hubby go to help the other guys and you all can go as a family later in the year there is nothing wrong with that. Hope it all works out
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 6:37 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• If the boss invited then the boss should pay for it

Answer by admckenzie at 4:56 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• If you can't go, you can't go. They will have to understand.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 4:57 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• They will just have to understand.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 6:31 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• have him tell his boss point blank that your family can't afford it right now (I'd leave out the part about not going on one trip because you're going on another.) if he really wants you all there, he'll pay for it. it's not uncommon for the people in charge to take their employees on trips.
    spastic_poodle

Answer by spastic_poodle at 9:58 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Why go to a 3rd world country? Your kids REALLY should see Disney!!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:30 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• My 5 yr old has been to disney 3 times my other son is only 10 mths and will see it in November. And we are going to a 3rd world country because that is where my SO's entire family lives and they never saw our baby.
    JenzAmomOf2

Comment by JenzAmomOf2 (original poster) at 12:57 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Your not a baby. That's how you feel then that's how you feel and your feelings should be considered as well. Hugs.
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 11:06 AM on Mar. 14, 2011