Advise please

I know someboday and I have invited her to my house couble time and she came. But now should i wait until she envite me or i can just tell her i will visted u, let say I tell her that i will viste u tomorw. how it goes i am not sure, something i think of just telling her but i am not sure becuse she never envite me may be she is busy and she did not want anyfrinds to come over.

lelly1019

Asked by lelly1019 at 4:59 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• ASK her if you can come over,don't just invite yourself over

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:00 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Just say something like, "Let me know when you have free time so we can plan something again." And leave it at that. Then, the ball will be in her court to invite you, or not.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 5:02 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• when she she was in my house she told me once(come one day to drink a coffe togther) and than that is it so....
    lelly1019

Comment by lelly1019 (original poster) at 5:07 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• wait for an invite, you could make her uncomfortable if you invite yourself.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 5:07 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont just invite yourself, or worse yet pop up unannounced...that is like the worst thing in the world when people just pop up at my house.....just ask when it would be okay for you to stop over.
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 5:09 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Some people have trouble keeping a house clean for guests. I would call her and ask her if she would like to meet for breakfast or coffee at a local place one morning. Giver her that opening to invite you over, or if she is embarrassed by a messy house, you can meet up someplace more comfortable!
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 5:11 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• one day i asked her (do u want to come over tomorw or i come over) she said (do u want me to come over) i said yesssss ) i showed her how much i was happey that she is coming over. but what is it mean if she did not envite me? she did not want me at her house
    lelly1019

Comment by lelly1019 (original poster) at 5:11 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• lelly . . . it could be too much work for her to tidy. If you like each other's company, then just invite her over again . . . .
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 5:41 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• yes i love her company,but i am not sure about her lol
    lelly1019

Comment by lelly1019 (original poster) at 5:47 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• If I wanted to visit her I'd tell her I was thinking of dropping by and visiting and wondered what day would be good for her.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:06 PM on Mar. 8, 2011