Why do ladies go online and try to wreck peoples lives?

There seems to be alot of ladies out there determined to find and crush a lot of relationships these days,first why?I have seen too many (not this site) asking for it!Are they just too dumb or really that bored?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• maybe you are just taking it this way ?
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 5:03 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Are you saying because they are taking other womens men? If so, I'd say it takes 2 to tango. A woman can not get a guy if he don't want to be got.. ya know...?
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 5:08 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I'm not sure what you are meaning by women going online and trying to wreck other people's lives?

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:09 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• NO they are not dumb or bored, people like that just want to get your goat and love to actually start drama, and the people who pay attention and allow then to drive them crazy are the ones feeding into it , and they love it.
    I tend to cut people off who do that, the second the red flag is thrown, its cut off time BLOCK ASND DELETE ALL SIGNS OF THEM
    stella73

Answer by stella73 at 5:09 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I don't think there is just one reason for it. And it depends on just how they are trying to wreck it. Like come between the husband and wife? Like cheat with the guy? Or wreck the persons whole life, with various relationships they have? It could be a single 'whatever' female type syndrome. It could be that they are a slut and have no respect for marriage. Some people, men and women, are only attracted to married or involved people. Strange, I know. It's a sickness I think.
    I agree with PP, they need to just be cut out of your life. They won't stop until they get what they want.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 5:18 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• its a game...... thats all.
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 5:20 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Time for you to step away from the computer OP you take things way too seriously.
    Anonymous

• yeah its a cheating thing ,but they don't think so because its in fairy land of the computer.I have seen alot of marriages break up because of this.No person to person meetings just a bunch of love talk ,a friend found out her dh had been having an online affair for over 3 years with the same woman.She would send pic of herself dressing and undressed.Really sick right ,this is my question why do they do it?It is the game?Game to play with lives that way?Ruined a great marriage of over 25 years.My friend is sick of it all.Can't believe this happened to her.I tried to track the lady for her ,found her in California,seems she had many lovers on the internet.I think she extorts money from them too.I just can't fathom somebody doing this for fun.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:43 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Now that you have elaborated a bit more.

My thoughts are this.

The women who are doing that or "playing games" of that sort. Only wreck someone else's life/marriage when someone makes the choice to play along with them. They and they alone can not wreck someone else's live/marriage. Wrecking only comes if a married person chooses to play along with them.. The married people who choose to play along, they and they alone are responsible for wrecking their lives/marriage.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:02 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• But why do it to begin with,why not funnel your needs another way?Why do it for fun?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:04 PM on Mar. 8, 2011