so if you had some baseball bats, where would you put them?

some robberies have been happening close to my home, and people are spotted walking around homes to see if they can get in, as a stay at home mom, my only go-to is not just my phone, it doesnt have signal downstairs. so if i had two baseball bats, and two floors in my home, where would you put them? i was thinking by the doors but if the robber already let himself in, then it doesnt do me much good.

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 1:27 PM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I used to keep one bat by my front door and one under my bed. I also hung a small set of windchimes over the door just low enough so the door hit them when it opened.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 1:31 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Put one next to your bed in case someone tries to get in at night, or under the bed if youre worried about the kids. Id also invest in a taser gun they are relatively cheap (you can get them under $50) and non lethal but will drop anyone until the cops or emt get there. They are also small enough to keep in your purse away from kids.

Answer by gemgem at 1:29 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• The windchimes is a great idea...I'm gonna do that!!
    mandystenger

Answer by mandystenger at 1:46 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I put mine right next to my bed so I can quickly grab and beat the hell out of anyone who breaks my house!
    Babydoll1015

Answer by Babydoll1015 at 11:53 PM on Nov. 22, 2008