Post divorce party?

Did any of you have a post divorce party? mini vacation? girls weekend while the kids were with their father?

My divorce wont be final until august, but my girlfriends are planning a post divorce girls weekend. And bestfriend from high school is flying out here and he's taken me on a vegas mini vacation! I cant wait, after all ive been thru the past 2 years i deserve it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• None of my friends have had anything like that but it sounds like fun! Enjoy! :)
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 5:43 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• never had one but it sounds like a great idea. i see nothing wrong in celebrating a break through, a new and positive rebirth.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 5:46 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I think it should be done more often. Why sit around all sad, move on with your life. Its a good way for your friends to help show you that you still have a life to live & many more great years ahead of you. Hope you have lots of fun stay outta trouble lol
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 5:46 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Sounds like a fabulous time.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:50 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I did and it was amazing!

Answer by admckenzie at 5:51 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• it sound fun
    lelly1019

Answer by lelly1019 at 5:53 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Never been divorced but have fun!!!
    liz.1986

Answer by liz.1986 at 5:56 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I met up with friends for a spa weekend..Go for it....have fun!!
    Onmyown2727

Answer by Onmyown2727 at 6:23 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• enjoy mama! :)
    Mrs.Bryant1201

Answer by Mrs.Bryant1201 at 8:53 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• have fun! I suggest in vegas buying the day passes at paris casino, it includes a pass to planet hollywood which a lot of people like best. Think it includes buffets for 7 casinos. also, before you buy it sign up for their players club card. then it costs less, and they Id you by the card. you don't have to wear those dumb bracelets

have a great time!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 8:58 PM on Mar. 8, 2011