Ex-manager- UGHHH!!!

ok so i quit my job the other week because the management staff was so unprofessional and petty- and rather than feed into the bullshit, i just decided to leave. (last may, i gave a 2 week notice and had to go to the company owners to insure i would be scheduled my 2 weeks out. when my 2 weeks was just about up, they had a manager ask me what they could do to make me stay, so we worked something out and i did.) but enough is enough and i was not happy working under unruly management that openly bad mouthed employees, customers, etc.
this time around, i just didnt go back to work one day.
now, 2 weeks after the fact, 1 manager in particular just can not keep my name out of her mouth. i tolerated much verbal abuse from her over the course of the last few months- even her telling me the reason i am unable to conceive a second child is because god will not give me one until i am married- umm hello- does that even sound like anything that would be remotely any of her business??? i made a complaint of sexual harassment after another employee asked me several times to go home with him for money- again i had to go to the owners because she never communicated with them about it and that employee was not reprimanded and of course, i was uncomfortable.
someone, dont ask me who because i have no idea...the business has atleast 80 ex-employees...changed a marquis board out side of the restuarant to read "F-U" and now this manager is telling everyone it was me. i really dont appreciate her saying that about me. i am almost 30 years old and way above that level. how would you handle this situation?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:50 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Money & Work

• I'd ignore it. Nothing you say or do will change the way she is. You've moved on.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:54 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Ignore it and move on. Some people just feed on drama.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 6:27 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• You burned a bridge; there is nothing more to do here.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:39 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• You should have left in May. Now, unfortunately, you probably won't even get a good reference.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:12 PM on Mar. 9, 2011