Is a increase in vaginal discharge at 37 wks normal?

as of tomorrow i will be 37 wks pregnant and i have noticed that i have had a major increase in vaginal discharge to the point where i can use the restroom and wipe n just see the oozyness but can also see clumps of discharge in the toilet. but the thing that really got me blown is the fact that i been wearing a panty liner n it has a brown tinge to it as does the discharge when i wipe what could that mean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:00 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• sounds like your mucus plug - getting ready for labor
    autbot

Answer by autbot at 6:06 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I hate to sound cliche, but I would just call my doctor. When my mucus plug fell out, I was well into labor. I only have one living child. I've lost 2 pregnancies...so I only have one "real" labor to account for.
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 6:10 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Mucus plug.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 6:12 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• mine came out a couple weeks before, i think.
    autbot

Answer by autbot at 6:17 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• i was thinking it was my plug but i was thinking it would be bloody or is this just the beginning stages before my plug actually falls out
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:17 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• my due date is set for the 30th but im thinking i wont make it to that date because of all the discharge n these killer braxton hicks contractions its been hard for me to sleep at night because my stomach been hurting n then all the peeing i do every 15 min.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:25 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Yep its normal, could be losing your plug too.
    tgh46737

Answer by tgh46737 at 3:40 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• yeah I would think mucous plug..
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 11:05 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• You're losing your mucus plug.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 11:51 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• im hoping it is my mucus plug because all this discharge is driving me crazy and then ontop of that these braxton hicks contractions are a bit much
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:06 PM on Mar. 9, 2011