Work

I might have a job m-f 8-4:30 only $10 an hour but hey its a job! I want to know though how do yu manage school,kids,hubby,and house when you work? I'm trying to figure out how I can go back to school I need to get a ged but I some one on one help with basically everything and I'm not sure how to go about doing that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:21 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Money & Work

• bump
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 6:24 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• When I worked, my DH and I did opposite shifts. I slept for a few hours when I got home, then got up and tended to the baby and the house. But I didn't work for very long after DD was born, so I don't know much else that might be helpful. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 6:26 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• We've had a babysitter situation when we both worked the same shift, it was okay...but we decided to save money, I went to nights so I do most of everything around the house work nights, go to school (which now I have to withdraw)....and it has been this way for almost 1.5 years now...its hectic...and its not always pretty but its helping us save money and I do get to spend more time with my kiddos!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 6:37 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• How about your husband being the person that helps you with everything?
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 7:00 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Contact a community college, and sign up for a GED prep class.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:39 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• all i can say is its gonna be tough but us as woman are strong enough to overcome. money is money. we need what we can get to support our babies. have a sit down with your husband and who ever might be babysitting and see how it all pans out. good luck!!!
    shellychivell

Answer by shellychivell at 4:56 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I work M-F 8:00-4:30. DH has been unemployed and a SAHD since May 2010. He has a new job starting next month. The older kids go to school and then to aftercare. The youngest will go to daycare. I do all my laundry on weekends. I use the crockpot a lot. You just do what you gotta do.

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 11:11 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Ask your kids and hubby to help out and support you as you work and get your GED. Remind them that you getting a GED is good for the entire family.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:03 PM on Mar. 9, 2011