Horrible nightmares and just being downright cranky

anyone suffering from this, some days I feel like I have Bi%^h written on my forehead , and I have been havinf the most freaky terrible nightmares, 21 weeks preggers, my hormones are out of control!

stella73

Asked by stella73 at 6:48 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I am 22.3 weeks and for about 2-3 weeks now I have been having crazy dreams and night mares. (like his foot popped through my belly and I could touch his toes. Last night I dreamed I had him in the evening and the next day I had a little girl that was aparently hiding behind him the entire 10 months o.0) Everyone says it's normal yet no one tells you about it before you get pregnant! lol. I entered B***h mode about a week and a half ago. I only have one friend who sticks up for me and tells all the people pissing me off on FB to back the H**l off and let me have my prego B***h rant. Haha. So you go and have your grumpy gills mood and tell them your pregnant so you can!
    Jusholdmetight

Answer by Jusholdmetight at 2:15 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I was feeling that same way when I was pregnant with my baby, I mean it was something terrible.. One minute I would be so damn happy that I was about to give birth and the next, everyone around me annoyed the HELL out of me.. especailly my mother and fiance'. My mother in particular would give me all types of solitary tips and ungiving advice like I really needed it but I knew what to do even though this was my first. I wasnt no dummy.. ugghh.. jus brings back memories.. But back to your question and all.. I would just tell em' to BACK THE HELL OFF, if it gets to the point of annoyance. Having a pregnant mama/bitchy mood is doomed to others around you! Lol! Not only does it affect YOU but also your BABY inside b/c she knows all your emotions. How you feel, What you do & all of that.. You kust need to sit down BREATH IN& BREATH OUT and RELAX!!
    tpayne87

Answer by tpayne87 at 7:14 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I had bizarre dreams, but not really any nightmares.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 11:03 AM on Mar. 9, 2011