Shout Color Catcher sheets

IF you have tried these, do they work?  I'm not going to put a red sweater into a load of white clothes just to find out.  Just wondering if anyone has tried them, if they do work. 

CookieMom108

Asked by CookieMom108 at 6:56 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Home & Garden

• They do work! I got a free tester and they worked well enough for me to want to buy them.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 7:03 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• lol, thats my thought on those too, someone else do it first.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 7:03 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I haven't used the brand name, only the generic and they work really well!!
    ElenaC419

Answer by ElenaC419 at 7:02 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• LOl Jenn4443, you got that huh? 

I also got that free sample, and it says you may need more than one sheet.  I always end up with one lone white sock at the bottom of the darks pile.  Of course though, that hasn't happened since I got the free sample :)

CookieMom108

Comment by CookieMom108 (original poster) at 7:11 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• OMG. I got some free with a coupon once, and I just put them in with a normal load of my clothes. I don't separate my clothes, but I use cold water and don't put things I'm certain will "bleed" in my regular wash...I was SHOCKED by the dye that came up on that sheet! I would put it in with one of your dark loads and see if it blows your mind! LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 7:19 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I don't know! really they work? Cool!! I hate all of my damaged clothes and bled items!! I wonder how it works?
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 7:27 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I won't put red in with white like that, but yes, they do work! I have put red with other stuff and it was fine, I've put white with jeans and it was fine. I love those things for certain times - but I don't mix all my loads and use them every time, they're only for emergencies since they're so expensive!
    Anonymous

• Sounds good ladies. I will also try them.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 9:47 PM on Mar. 8, 2011