DH for rent - would someone please take him for a while?

He is very sweet...sometimes. He is a self proclaimed asshole, but I think he is more like a bitch!! UGH! Tell me how to cope.....

He yells - No hitting, but I am about to give him a vasectomy if he doesn't SHUT UP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 PM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Relationships

• This is why I think the Mormons had a good idea. Sometimes we women need a break but don't want to totally get rid of them. We just want to pass them on to someone else then have them come back when they are over the jerk part of themselves. Have you ever noticed that some women can deal with that jerk part of their personality? I'm not busy for the next few weeks. My guy is TDY so send your's on over and I'll put up with his crap unti he gets on my nerves then I'll send him on back home to you!

Answer by admckenzie at 2:24 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Would the vasectomy help him shut up? lol Nah, he'd be whining for days so no..... lol
    Nope, got enough to deal with having the one I've got. lol
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 1:55 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• what do you mean the mormons have a good idea? i'm mormon and i don't send my husband anywhere but he is not an a-hole either.although i do think mormons have a good ideas about everything. about how we should treat each other and give respect for our spouses. when couples meet they are two people full of flaws trying to join to be flawless. i think through christ this is possible. so i think you need to just be polite when he yells and after awhile i think he would see how stupid he is being with his constant yelling. love is being patient etc. you should get a break and go see family or friends and leave the kids with the hubby for your day off. ask him first though.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:33 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• admckenzie: I sent him to his gramma's for the afternoon...but if he's still pissy when he gets home, he's all yours til you get tired of him, i will take him back! lol Thanks!
    Anonymous

• melody77: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I do not and will NEVER "ask him first" about anything!! That is NOT a marriage: that is OWNERSHIP! And I for one am NOT anyone's slave! I will not just be a martyr to him hoping that he sees how "stupid he's being"! I stand up for myself! Especially when his yelling and screaming put me in bed for the afternoon with a migraine. And I would never just take off for myself and leave my kids with someone - ANYONE who is yelling like a lunatic. Children shouldn't have to hear it, but I am certainly NOT going to make them fend for themselves while I go have fun. That is no way to parent children.

Anonymous

• Send him this way, I'm in the mood for a good ol' shouting match! :D Seriously, walk away when he yells. Tell him if he can't talk to you in a civil tone you're not going to listen!! And just leave until he calms down. :o)
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 8:13 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• *update*
    He comes home from gramma's in a worse mood than when he left. The kids and I didn't eat bc he TOLD me he'd be making dinner 2nite...meanwhile, he comes home 5 hours LATER than he told me he would...beginning to wonder if he went to gramma's or somewhere else....starts screaming the minute he walks in the door. I seriously want to kill him!! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! He literally threw a temper tantrum and threw all the clean laundry the kids and I worked on all afternoon while he was gone. I sewed all the buttons on his 5 work shirts for him and we washed all his work clothes for next week for him. He could care less. Now I have clean laundry all over the floor...my head hurts too much to cry.
    Anonymous