Where should I shop for an ipod?

I want to get my husband either the ipod classic or ipod touch for Christmas but I don't know where to shop for them? Is it cheaper to buy it on the ipod website or somewhere else? I also wanted to get him an FM transmitter so he can hear it in his car, do any of you know if it comes with it or I have to buy it seperately?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Shopping

• FM transmitter you need to buy separate. Apple controls the prices of Ipods fairly closely, so I generally haven't seen much variance. Your best bet would likely be some where that you have a coupon for -- I bought my husbands at Best Buy because I am a "Reward Zone" member (so I get coupons for cash off as I spent more) and I had a coupon that took 10% I believe. Not bad, not great. If you really want to save Apple sells refurbished directly on their site and occasionally they will take a decent discount off of items, or you could get a previous generation. 

Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 2:16 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Googling you can find a little savings buying from B&H photo, JR Electronics, or another reputable store. If you do search a place out online save yourself a MAJOR headache by checking the store on Reseller Ratings There are places that advertise prices "too good to be true" on hot items -- and they are scams, bait and switch places, and places that sell knock-offs. Just be careful :)

Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 2:17 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• We've gotten ours from amazon.com (just shuffles), but I plan on buying one for my son from there.
    Anonymous

• I can show you how to get one for free
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 4:01 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• The I touch is great I love mine you will not regret it we have so many songs 'games 'movies I recommend it to everyone

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8772063&st=I+touch&lp=2&type=product&cp=1&id=1204332254424

Anonymous

• E-bay or overstock.com
    cameron536

Answer by cameron536 at 1:31 PM on Nov. 23, 2008