How many adult "toys" is to many? adult content

ok I have a SO that is a soldier so oviously when hes gone my 'needs' dont go with him.

so i'm just curious what you ladies think is to many toys, and where your favorite place is to get them at?

you can answer anonymously if you wish.

thesouthernmom

Asked by thesouthernmom at 7:07 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes I agree with several here and say there's never too many. I personally look for reviews on several toys i'm interested in or go to the local brick and mortar store to see them in person then head to http://www.FriskyCity.com as they have the lowest prices out there.
    Danielle978

Answer by Danielle978 at 7:21 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• when you have to get a toy box thats bigger than your kids - you have too many!

adamandeve.com is a good place to go
    autbot

Answer by autbot at 7:09 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• hand held shower head w/ pulsing massage.......stays clean, don't need to hide it, never needs an explanation or embarrassment.
    ElenaC419

Answer by ElenaC419 at 7:09 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I have a trunk full. I got some online and some in adult stores.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:17 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• 'Too many' is when using them is the only way you can orgasm or when you have so many and still find sex boring lol. Other than, there's no such thing as 'too many'.
    Awakened1

Answer by Awakened1 at 7:18 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• i guess as many as you need. personally, i only need one and fresh batteries. :)
    a good handheld shower-head works just as well, fyi.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:10 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I only have one but if I went to a sex store Im sure Id have more! lol I wouldnt put a number on it though
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:10 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I think too many"toys" would be when you dont have enough hands to hold them.... LOL
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 7:10 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• NEVER too many! Thankfully, my husband and I are both on the same page with that one, so we have quite a collection... My personal favorite website is sub-shop.com :)
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:14 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I don't think there is such a thing as too many. why should there be? I live in a big city so there are lots of places to go to. I like a place called fasinations. I think bullets are a good place to start if it is your first toy or if you haven't had many. Cyber flicker is by penthouse is one that I always liked. I don't know if it still has the same settings, but it used to be made so that it had different settings.
    like climax, pulsing, tease, things like that.

here's the stores web site
    http://shop.funlove.com/store/?gclid=CL6G9e2bwKcCFcHrKgod9FrLCQ
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 7:27 PM on Mar. 8, 2011