• In the Spotlight:

Could it possibly be???

Could there ever be one day, a full 24 hours when absolutely NO ONE asks if they could be pregnant? Or asks it in a round-about way even? Throw in a *what do you think* or *has this happened to you* or *what does it mean when there's a line, then no line, then another line*. They all equal the same question which really, none of us can answer! Ever wonder how these people got to that point where they have to ask? Are they not the least bit embarassed that they ask such ridiculous questions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:08 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• probly not
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 7:32 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• This is a place for support, not criticism. Maybe that is there way of sharing the wonderful news with us, or maybe they are not blessed with a good support system and dont have anyone else to ask. Does it make you feel better about yourself to put these people down when you dont even know them?

lil_momma_vdv

Answer by lil_momma_vdv at 7:20 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• My favorite ones are the ones that have something ridiculous like 'I had a nose bleed last night, do you think I could be pregnant?'.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 7:18 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Sometimes, I actually do feel sorry for the person asking!  The questions are just so incredibly comical at times, I have to laugh.  But most often, I'm annoyed.  And yeah, I could skip them over (I'm sure that snarky reply is coming soon), but it's hard to when the heading seems legit.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:21 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Ahhh, I was a second too late. BTW, excited?? Over a burp they imagine is a symptom? PLEASE! Blessed with a support system, what's that? I didn't have a anyone, let alone a system and I sure as heck knew when to take a test.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:23 PM on Mar. 8, 2011