Do you have any...

Do you have any natural or home remedies for anything?

A lot of you ladies may already know this, but I accidentally discovered that olive oil makes GREAT cuticle oil. In the wintertime, my hands andcuticles get so dry, and massaging a tiny bit of olive oil into my cuticles has completely helped just as much or better than the expensive oils you buy in the store for that single purpose. I love multi-purpose, (preferably natural) remedies, so if you have any, please share! :)

MacyKaysMommy

Asked by MacyKaysMommy at 7:21 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I did an Olive Oil treatment on my hair.   I wrote a short post about it in my Blog if you want to read it:  Olive Oil Treatment

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:24 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• You can also heat olive oil and use it as a hot oil treatment in your hair.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 7:24 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I really believe that cranberry supplements have helped my urinary tract health. Talk to your doctor about it.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:26 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Baking soda and water. Good for heart burn. Tastes nasty though. But works.

Answer by louise2 at 7:28 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• mixing garlic and olive oil into a paste and rub on your feet, cover with plastic baggie and socks....for colds and flu symptoms. Garlic is a natural antibiotic/antimicrobial and has an affinity for the lungs.
    ElenaC419

Answer by ElenaC419 at 8:56 PM on Mar. 8, 2011