What do u do when ur pms and ur husband is being irritated???

so like im expectin my monthly thing in a few days, and dh knows when im about to have it, not to bother me or make me angry, but today he's been getting on my nerves since he got home, and i feel like strangling him sometimes just because what ever he says makes me angry.
what do u do in this situation????

cataquiroz24

Asked by cataquiroz24 at 7:46 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• just try to be nice! i am in the same boat
    Patience909

Answer by Patience909 at 7:58 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• i just ignore my husband, and say keep it up and u will not get any from me after it is done and over. Or i just tell him it is that time of the month please bare with me for the next 5 days for my attitude.
    2boysyahoo.com

Answer by 2boysyahoo.com at 8:21 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• truthfully? it doesn't happen too much, but if he's insisting on getting in my face during this time I lock myself in the bedroom with a good movie, and if I have to, head sets!

it usually passes, I feel better later and if he sits down with pizza and his video games he cools down too. There are time when you know if you try to talk about something that it's not going to go anywhere, so I just wait for the time to pass.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 8:28 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• lots of midol!!!
    Mrs.Bryant1201

Answer by Mrs.Bryant1201 at 8:44 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I tell him I'm having a "mean red day" he knows what this means and knows to back off lol...most of our moods are color coded...don't ask LOL
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:49 AM on Mar. 9, 2011