My husband is extremely mad cause i did not have sex with him on his b-bay? who is wrong?

since last year my husband told me all he want for his b-bay is to have sex. he didnt want any expensive gifts or expensive getaways but to give him me, but was just not in the mood (like always) is he wrong to be mad or am i?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• that's a hard question, but i'll try my best to answer. i think both of you are wrong. when he asked the question if you knew you weren't gonna be able to do that every year, you shouldn't have agreed to it. he's wrong for asking you something so silly. it shouldn't be planned it should just happen naturally that way it feel right and not forced. so both yall take blame in your current situation.
    MommaSyrup07

Answer by MommaSyrup07 at 12:16 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Ummmm he did tell you for a year exactly what he wanted. The only thing he wanted. Were you just not in the mood on purpose because your punishing him for some reason?
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:16 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Umm in all honesty I think I would be a little mad concidering it was all I wanted. I was mad at my husband for going to sleep on me for my 25th bithday in 2007, I am one that looks forward to that great birthday sex even though I get it all the time. I don't know I just think some days it means more than others you know like an anniversary or valentines day and even your birthday, but at the same time maybe if you weren't in the mood because you were tired or something I would think he would understand
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 12:18 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• he's right. you agreed and you should have followed through. i find that many times even though i'm not in the mood when it starts, i am glad i did go ahead wiht it anyway by the time its over.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 12:20 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I'm sure he was disappointed. I'm guessing he took it as a sign of you not caring about giving him what he wanted the most which was you. Wow, how many women would love to have a man like that? MILLIONS! I am sure you couldn't help not being in the mood but I think this is a great opportunity for the two of you to discuss intimate matters. Maybe you should tell him what could help you be in the mood for him. (time alone, help at home, quality date time with him) Gosh, I sort of wish I had a guy like yours. Mine wanted a $129 bowling ball. I would have loved for him to just want ME.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:20 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

haha yeah i agree I wish my husband would have said that too me instead he said he wanted a xbox 360 elite damnit
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 12:24 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• same here. i wish my hubby would say that sometime. it would make me feel so good about myself. you need to start givin up the booty cutie or he may find someone else who will.
    SamsMom125

Answer by SamsMom125 at 2:31 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I think of it this way...if for a year before your birthday you were telling him that ALL you wanted was...you know, whatever you wanted (that wasn't expensive since sex isn't expensive lol). And you reminded him throughout the year and then on your birthday he didn't give it to you and said he didn't "feel like it"...

Would you be mad?
    Personally, I would be.
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 7:24 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• cant blame him there it was sweet that all he wanted was u...being with somebody for many yrs and they still want u nothing else thats kinda sweet lol....thats pussy rewarder right there for just sayin that lol...my husband says the same thing that all he wants is good sex with me...most of the time especially after just havin a kid i could care less but just think in ur head a time that u loved most sexually and motivate urself.ill admit this part of my nonmotivation is because im lazy when i dont feel like doin anything i dont even try to motivate myself i just be stubborn (no im not in the mood f*uck this)but get out of ur laziness and get into it...my husband realized the best sex usually comes when i say im not in the mood because girl when it hits it hits hard lol so try to motivate urself
    ShYmAmA08

Answer by ShYmAmA08 at 8:32 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• It was his birthday... you could've faked it. I know it sucks when you're just not in the mood, but I would've sucked it up and gave him some.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 1:06 AM on Jul. 16, 2008