Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I've got a dull ache..

either side of my back just below my ribcage, does anyone know what this can be? Because it's really distracting and hurts. Thanks.


Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Health

This question is closed.
Answers (4)
  • kidneys or gallbladder?

    Answer by nanaevelyn at 3:42 PM on Nov. 22, 2008


    hope you feel better soon!

    Answer by lilbit837 at 2:41 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

  • It's hard to say, it could be a couple things. It would be a good idea to get it checked for your peace of mind. Good luck!

    Answer by Bmat at 3:00 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

  • Gallbladder? The pain can radiate from the rib cage area up to the right shoulder and around to the back.

    Answer by AudreyJ at 3:44 PM on Nov. 22, 2008