Down there business... adult content

Sorry This is kind of odd to bring up but...I have always been extremely self concious about how I smell down there. I hate worrying about it so much but I can't help it. Sometimes I take multiple showers or baths in a day. I never smell myself but I'm worried maybe I am just used to it. My SO never says anything about it but maybe thats just because I am constantly trying to keep it clean. It has got to the point where I can't skip a shower in a day because I feel disgusting, I won't go out in public without a shower, it's not that I worry so much about how I look I just can't thinking that I might smell bad. Now that I am pregnant and don't have much longer I feel its harder for me to shave and keep as clean. I'm nervous to try sprays or anything down there because I don't want to end up getting something that might irritate me. Is there anything you have tried that made you feel cleaner?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:46 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Health

• I keep it hair free. (though once I got BIG when I was pregnant, that was out) I hate shaving, so I use the nair specifically for the bikini area. I also use vagisil feminine wash with odor block. That being said, so long as you're not smelling yourself, and you SO isn't saying anything about it smelling, I bet you're just fine.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 7:54 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Always makes a woman's cleansing wipe that is great. :)
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 7:49 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Vagasil soap!
    janieishappy

Answer by janieishappy at 7:54 PM on Mar. 8, 2011