Anyone here believe that they are psychic?

Or that they can possibly 'predict' things, jus curious and if so how do you know this?

Asked by haleykarson at 2:17 PM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I dunno thats a touchy my religon says only God knows the future...but I believe that God can give you a feeling that something good or bad might I don't think someone can pull a prediction out of air...more like a dream or something like that ya know.....

Answer by rebel07 at 2:22 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• i cant predict anything but i think if i wanted an answer to something, i normally just dream of it since i have dreams all the time. its happened before

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:38 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Yes and No... I have a "gift." I do have not honed my gift to bend to my will... When the visions hit it's like seeing a video but being in it too... It's hard to explain. I usually can predict things accurately. Sometimes with scary detail. I also get "feelings" which I'm not sure would be considered psychic... I can feel energy more readily than most. Residual emotion in a place... Again, it's not something I can control.

Growing up my mother used to say that my "gifts" were evil and I was "demonic." Now, as a adult and a witch, I know better.

• if you're psychic, wouldn't you know? =)

• I am like you anon 3:14 I am still working on getting my gifts to work at my will.
    So far , I dream of things that are to come. And I have some visions AFTER I come out of a meditation. Nothing I can control yet.

Answer by pnwmom at 4:01 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I do the same thing, I'll get a "feeling" like that the something is going to happen or that the phone is going to ring and it will happen in the next few minutes. I've also had dreams about going to a place and when I get there, it is exactly the way I've dreamed it. And I've also dreamed about something and it will happen and I think to myself...hmm, that was something I dreamed about the other day.

• I do not think I am psychic but I have have some weird experience. The day before my grandmother died I just knew she was (she was fine, just out of surgery and everything was going great). The Exact moment she died I was in school and got extreme cramps, I went to the nurse and called my mom to get me. That's when she told me. I also got to meet one too. She was amazing and right on target. Knew my grandmothers name and her cats name without me saying a word. Truly amazing.

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 4:58 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Everyone is to some degree. Unfortunately most gifts are lost when kids are very young and their parents put religion into play. Not to mention the "imagination" factors. For those who choose to develop it more power to you.

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:06 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I know I am physic when I was little anyone of my family members that passed away I used to talk to them.I also know when something bad is going to happen.I am a medium I dream of murders then I turn on the tv and there it is it happens all the time .I have learned to control spirts sometimes they want to bother me and I do not let them.I am a witch unfortunately and I will always be.I also control things if I want something to go my way or when I get very mad I make lights turn off an whatever I say comes true.Anyone who has done me wrong something has happened to them like losing a job,car not working,it's called carma do me wrong and you will pay.

• I get "feelings" when something wrong is going on and sometimes it just pops in my head what it is. I wouldn't call myself psychic but my husband will tell you because i've busted him with my "feelings"