Trust

i love and trust my fiance with all of my heart.....except when he tells me his old high school girl friends (best friends not ex's) call him asking him to come visit them in other states.....my fiance called me today and told me that one of his old friends from his freshman year that lives in another state is depressed because she thinks no one cares and all that kinda stuff and wants him to go visit her because she wants someone that cares about her around, he asked me what i thought, i told him "if their relationship is like brother-sister then im fine but if they are just friends then id be a little annoyed" he told me that "he loves me and his soon to be baby with all of his heart and he wouldn't do that to me" but i get jealous when ever he tells me his old high school girl friends need him or something like that.....and idk why

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Listen, if it's NOT his SISTER, then don't buy it. Old high school friends don't just cry to someone years later and beg them to come visit because they are "lonely". Very fishy.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 8:00 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• That was high school, he needs to move on.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 8:00 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• we both JUST graduated high school(me last year and him 2 years ago).....so talking to high school friends is not the problem its the ones that have moved away that is MY problem
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:02 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Its totally understandable. Is there any way you guys could make it a family trip? Its a little inappropriate, in my opinion, for him to go visit other women alone- especially when they are sad and vulnerable. I could think of 100 better excuses. Do you trust him, but not trust these girls?
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 8:15 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• i think its the girls i dont trust....because i know a couple of girls have tried to force themselves on him while i was getting a snack when we were watching a concert in the park last year, and that was when we were only together for a few months at that time
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:19 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I don't think it's appropriate for him to spend the time and money to travel to another state to visit with male or female friends and leave you alone. He should be working on building a life with you and not babying someone he's not committed to

Answer by admckenzie at 8:30 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• @admckenzie i think that to...but he's the kind of person that puts everyone and everything before himself....which i think is very sweet...but i told him today that he cant make everyone happy and shouldnt even go no matter how sad this girl is because we barely have enough money to buy and hold onto an apartment at the moment
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:36 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I'll all for guy girl friendships, but I don't think I'd be ok with this. If he wants to be there for her then he doesn't have to fly to her.
    there's web cams, phones many ways he can be supportive.
    are you sure these girls even exist? If they want him to come visit, can they speak to you about it too? I'd ask for speak to her as well, and if your guy insists that he can't let you, I'd take it as a warning!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 8:38 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• ill ask him about that tomorrow ItsMe89 he's at his families house for family time before i steal him away for a few months hehe
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:42 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• If she needs people around to care I would go with him if possible.In my opinion his priority at this time should be you and ur baby, not an old friend , invite her to come visit . If she doesn't ,she isn't on the up and up.
    theirmom198

Answer by theirmom198 at 9:51 PM on Mar. 8, 2011